Okay, girls… Do you like pancakes? Of course! I want pancakes with
lot’s of sweet syrup! Then today’s your lucky day, because
we’ll be making coco pancakes! What? Coco pancakes? Normally, pancakes don’t contain
shredded coconut. But today, we’ll be making
pancake with shredded coconut. – Oh.
– Coconut pancakes? That’s right! – Shall we start?
– Okay! Okay, then. First we’ll need… …coconut milk, flour,
coconut oil… – …and baking powder.
– Oh, baking powder! – Next…
– Brown sugar! – And our main ingredient…
– Shredded coconut! – Egg!
– Egg… …and vanilla extract. – Are you ready?
– Ready! First, we’ll toast
the shredded coconut. We’ll wait until it turns
golden brown. – Like corn?
– No. – It’s smells good!
– Okay, it’s ready. Excuse me. – Just take a seat first.
– Okay, let’s go. We’ll just let it cool down… – Wow!
– …for a while. Now, let’s move on to our… – …mixing bowl.
– Yeah! Okay, what should we
put first? – What do you think?
– Flour. That’s right. Okay, let’s add the flour There. Then, we’ll add
the baking powder… …and the sugar. Let’s mix everything. There. Mitch, do we need to put
baking powder in our pancakes? So that the pancakes
will be fluffy. – Do you want fluffy pancakes?
– Fluffy! Now, let’s add… …our toasted shredded coconut. Okay, what do you think
is next? – Coconut milk.
– Yeah, coconut milk. There! It’s starting to look like
pancake batter now. Okay, what should we
add next? We can add the egg,
and the… – Vanilla?
– Yeah, vanilla extract. There. Now, we can add the… – Cooking oil!
– No, coconut oil! Instead of cooking oil or butter,
we’ll use coconut oil. Oh, coconut oil. Okay, it’s ready now. – Hooray!
– Okay… Oh, I know what to do. – There.
– Next, we’ll spread the oil. – So that it won’t stick to the pan.
– Wow! Next… …we’ll add the… – Pancake mix!
– Pancake batter! Oops. How will we know if it’s
ready to be flipped? When you see some bubbles
forming on the pancake. But it doesn’t look ready yet. Yeah, let’s cook it a little longer. – Okay, one, two, three.
– It’s ready. Wow! Here’s your plate. There we go! First, we’ll add some… – Butter!
– Butter! Here. Oops! Be careful. Now, you can
add some syrup. I’ll add some of this. – I’ll add some syrup.
– Maple syrup. I love syrup. Okay, get ready! One, two, three! – Yummy!
– I love it.