– [Man] I think that
has too many legs Missy. – What? Those are tentacles. – How many legs does a
spider have? Tentacles? Spiders do not have
tentacles. You’re crazy. ♫ Watch us shine. ♫ This is our life. ♫ Let’s live it. ♫ Live it forever! – Hey guys and welcome to
a very special bonus video up here on YouTube.com/dailybumps. What are we doing today babe? – We are doing the Pancake Art
Challenge, Halloween Edition. – Yeah. – We’re eating candy. – I am a very friendly gorilla (gorilla sounds) – A very tall giraffe. – And I will be filming it and giving critiques and judgements. – Yeah. – Thank you bro. Okay, we’re gonna start
out with something easy. – Okay. – We’re both gonna do a
ghost, and then you guys are gonna let us know in the comments, who did it better. Okay?
– Okay. – [Man] Go. Bryan going with the traditional white. Missy starting with black. Hmm, what’s her technique? (upbeat music) Bryan mixing it up with the green eyes. – Heck yeah, dude. – [Man] Wow. Missy, what’s your inspiration? – You know..
– She’s copying me. – No I’m not.
– She’s just copying me. – I didn’t know you were doing that. (upbeat music) – [Man] Oh, what’s going on here? – What is she doing? Oh, she’s extra. She extra up in here.
– [Man] Extra credit. – What are you doing? – [Man] I don’t know what she’s doing. – What are all those dots? – [Man] I don’t think she
knows what she’s doing. (Missy laughing) – Oh, are those circles? – OOOOOO!
– [Man] Oh, cool. – Ready to flip? – Yeah, let’s do it. – Let’s see how this turned out. Oh. Boom! Yes!
– [Man] Yo! – Oh, that’s so cute.
– [Man] Oh, shoot. That is really cool. – Hang on, hang on. Just give me a second. Just give me a second. Now it’s a ghost. Now it’s white.
– [Man] ’cause it’s white. – Next up, spider. – Alright, draw it.
– Let’s do it. (upbeat music) – See, you’re copying me. – No I’m not. You’re copying me. – You just did it after me. – [Man] I think that
has too many legs Missy. – What? Those are tentacles. – How many legs does a spider have? Tentacles? Spiders do not have tentacles. You’re crazy. – [Man] Bryan, yours
doesn’t have enough legs. – Six legs right? – No, eight. – [Man] Both of you did
the wrong number of legs. – No, those are arms. I mean, those are little tentacles. – You ready for this? – Yeah. Ridiculous, ridiculous. – It’s gonna make it
look really cool, watch. – [Man] Oh wow. – Oh nice. – Whoo, dang! – Good lookin’ spider. – [Man] Ready to flip? – Ready to flip, hoping this whole thing
didn’t turn into a disaster. Okay. Boom! – That’s pretty good. (upbeat music) – Alright, next up we are
going to do jack o’lantern. – Okay, I mean, we all need orange right? – You would think that you
would need to start with orange. – You’re right.
– I might be wrong. Don’t copy me!
– I like this one. – You guys, she’s copying me. – Okay, we’re doing the jack o’lantern. (upbeat music) – Hey, your pumpkin’s
melting there babe. Sorry. Your pumpkin’s melting. – It’s just how pumpkins
are. They’re lopsided. – I’m going to flip my
cute little jack o’lantern. You guys ready for this? Booyah!
– [Man] Ohh. – Very basic, very basic. – But you know what, look it, it’s a very clear shape,
and it’s a cute little face. Good job babe.
– [Man] Nice. – Look at that beautiful vine. – [Man] Wow. – Good work on that pumpkin, babe. – Thanks. – Surprised me a little bit with that one. Next up, we are going to
do a Halloween favorite, Jack Skellington from The
Nightmare Before Christmas. – Yeah. Okay. (upbeat music) – Alright.
– [Man] Here is the flip. – We are going to both flip our Jack Skellingtons at the same time. You ready? – Ready. – One, two, three, flip! Those are both cool. – Which one’s better? I mean,
your eyes are pretty cool. – [Man] Yeah.
– Eyes are big. – [Man] His look authentic. – Jack Skellington is the best. He’s the Halloween classic. – Also, super easy. (upbeat music) – Alright, we are up in
the difficulty level. For the next one, we
are going to do a witch. You ready? – Okay, I’m thinking. I’m thinking it. I just don’t know how. (upbeat music) – Woooo. – That’s my witch! – It even has a wart? – Yeah, heck yeah.
– Wow. – [Man] Wow. – One, two, three. Witch on a broomstick
in front of the moon. – Okay, that was a pretty good idea because you really didn’t plan ahead, so. – I planned ahead. – Good job, good job. – She’s sitting on, even her little cape is behind her broom. – Okay, okay. – I mean it’s literally perfect. – So are her feet the
same color as the broom? It looks like her broom has feet. – Yeah. – Are those her feet or the broom’s feet? – She’s wearing leggings. – Oh, black leggings? (upbeat music) And there you have it guys. That is the Pancake Art
Challenge, Halloween Edition. These are all of mine, and
these are all of Missy’s. So let us know in the comments,
and in the iCard pool above, who do you think won, Missy or me? I think that there are some that I definitely feel are better, and some that you did that are probably, maybe a little better. – Yeah, Yeah.
– You did a good job. I mean, honestly, I love all of them. – Yeah. – I think we did a dang good job. – It was pretty cool, and
that’s the thing about art. It’s subjective, so we need your opinion. But important opinion is also Finn. Hey Finn, who do you think,
who do you think won? Mommy or daddy? – Dada. – Ohhh! High five, dude, high five. – Which one is your..
– Pound it. – Which one is your favorite
pancake of all of them? – That. – This one? – That one?
– The witch? – Yeah. – That was a good one.
– Super cool. – [Man] It is cool. – If it’s up to him, I think you won. – Alright, let us know who wins guys. Give this bonus video a big thumbs up, and we’ll see you tomorrow. – [Bryan and Missy] Bye!