– Three! – Oh, are you gonna eat it? What did we add in there? – Sour cream– – Oh my gosh, the sour cream. But that’s gonna be gross. You wanna leave? (upbeat music) Hey, guys!
– Hey, guys! I’m Marissa. – I’m Brookie. – And today, we’re gonna be doing last to stop eating ice cream. – So we have one, two, three, four, five different ice creams. (laughs) – And we are actually
so excited to eat some. The flavors, we should just tell you. Island Coconut.
– Island Coconut. – Which is so good. – We have Americone Dream, French Lavender, and then this one is Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Core.
– Salted Caramel. And then this one is not my favorite. It has banana in it, and it’s the Chunky Monkey.
– Monkey. So we have a variety of flavors here, and we’re so excited to eat it, but we have quite a bit of a twist.
– A twist. Also, before we get on to the video, we want to thank Taylor and Vanessa and the Norris Nuts for
giving us this idea. – Okay, so the twist in this challenge is we have a bunch of different
toppings on the side, good and bad– – But you guys will not
know until we pull them out. – So this is one, two,
three, four, and five. And number six is the
other person gets to choose what topping and what
ice cream you get to eat. – So, we’re gonna be deciding
the numbers with this dice, and whatever number you get, that’s the ice cream you get. – And then after you eat it, you get to put the topping on.
– You get to pick a topping. – You can’t make it super bad because you might get the number again, and you might have to eat it. – Yeah, you don’t wanna make it bad. – So, do you wanna do
rock, paper, scissors? – Okay, ready? Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
– Rock, paper, scissor, shoot. All right, I get to go first!
– Okay, so roll the dice. – Okay, I’m just gonna roll it right here. – You guys will get it
once we get started. – Okay, I got five.
– Number five. – Oh! – The Chunky Monkey. – Chunky Monkey. – I don’t love this one, but I don’t hate it.
– This is the banana. – You get to try it
without any toppings first. – Okay, I should get a
bigger scoop with that. It’s kinda melted.
– Your scoop. – My scoop. (slurps) I mean, ice cream is good. That was– So, what topping is
gonna go good with that? – Ew. – Or bad? – I’m gonna add– – Oh! – Some root beer. – This is like liquid,
so that’s gonna be weird. – Hopefully it’ll like override
the taste of the banana. Whew, yeah! – Ooh, it’s like a root beer float. – Uh-huh. – Sweet, that’s a good idea! So, I get to roll the dice next. I really, really want the Americone Dream or the Island Coconut,
because these two I think are the best, or the Salted Caramel.
– Or the Salted Caramel. – All of ’em except the French Lavender. – French Lavender, Chunky Monkey.
– And the Chunky Monkey. – Three, oh my gosh! – You got the French Lavender. – No. – Yes. – I haven’t tried this one yet. Brookie says it’s bad though. – I don’t really like it. I mean, have you smelt lavender? It literally tastes
like the smell of that. – Really? Oh my gosh. You can definitely taste the lavender. – Yeah. – It’s just like– I don’t really like the after taste. – Lavender is not an ice cream taste. – Yeah. – I think the topping that I’m going to put on it.
– Choose something good. Oh my gosh. – Lemon juice? – I’m just gonna clash
these flavors right here. – Okay, it’s already not that good– – But I’m just gonna make it worse. I actually love lemon juice. – I don’t get how she can do that. – Ooh! It’s so good though. – Okay, well, I– – Let me pour some on. – That’s kind of a lot.
– Okay, that is so much. (laughs) – Five.
– Five. Ya– I thought I got the Salted Caramel. – She gets the one with root beer in it. – I just got this one, but I guess now I have the added flavor. – You got some ice cream in that? – Yep, I got some ice cream.
– Here goes nothing. – (slurps) It’s definitely
better, actually. – Really? – It’s better. – Oh, I actually kinda wanna try it now. – After you drink all the
soda, it’s a lot better. – Banana and root beer
I bet would be good. Okay, my turn. I’m really looking for these three. We’ve gotten the two bad ones. Four.
– Four, – you got the Salted Caramel! – Oh my gosh, yes, yes. – Oh wait, I forgot to add my topping. – Oh, wait! – Let me add another topping.
– Okay, before I eat that. I’m going to add caramel! – Oh, baby. – Oh, man, I just got it
on the thing, dang it. – That looks so good. – Aw, yeah.
– Oh, yeah. – Caramel is delicious.
– Delicious. I’m actually gonna try
the Salted Caramel Core. We need to enjoy the
first bites of everything, because once they get destroyed,
there’s no goin’ back. So, good. I wanna take another bite,
– This caramel’s good. but I can’t. Can I have the cookie dough? – That will be actually so good. – Caramel and cookie dough. We have this thing. Our mom made cookie dough. Kinda been snackin’ on it a little bit. – Yeah, what. – It’s so good. – See this is one of the
good toppings, you know. Give me some coconut. – Give me some coconut. – One!
– One! Yeah, I got coconut!
– Oh, that’s really good. – What if we had like a
pineapple topping for that? – Oh, that’d be so good. (slurps) It is so good. – Okay my favorite thing
to get at yogurt stands is the pineapple and coconut swirl. – Uh-huh. – It’s so good. It’s like the Dole Whip at Disneyland. – So we have some bad-ish toppings. And one of the bad-ish toppings, Flaming Hot Cheetos. – I picked those out at the
store and I was like, Ooh. – Ice cream and french
fries are really good, so hopefully ice cream and chips are good. – Ew. I don’t think it’ll be too bad, I dunno. – I want one of those,
these are my favorite chips. – There’s the coconut Flaming
Hot Cheetos ice cream. – I actually kinda want to get that one. – I know, we should’ve smashed it up, so then it would be like powderish. – Okay, my turn to roll the dice. Two!
– Two! (cheers) How are we doing that? This is the best one. – What topping are you
gonna choose though? – Oh, I don’t even know. (slurps) – Oh, I am scared for the coconut one now. – This looks like waffle chunks in it. – Ugh, looks so good! – My topping, I’m going
to be doing blackberries. – Chocolate and berries? I don’t know how that’s gonna taste. I’ll just put a few in there. – She does not love berries. – I do not love berries, but these ones are actually really good. I put a few in there. – (laughs) Just a few. – I do not want to get that
one next round actually. So every single one of
these have one topping. – Yeah.
– Actually this one has two. Your turn to roll the dice. Three!
– Three! – No, no, no, no, no, no, no! – Lavender. – Dang it. – And we have to go until one
of us doesn’t want to eat it, and then the other person wins. – Okay, I got some ice cream on there. It’s kind of melted, just ’cause– – Well, the lemon juice
is liquidy, so, go. – (slurps) No, no, no. – (laughing) Is it sour? – It’s not sour, but like it’s just not good.
– It’s just not good. – Ew, okay you have to
add another topping. – Okay, I need to pick a good one. Since it’s already bad, I’m
just gonna make it worse. So this is probably the worst. Sour cream. – It’s gross. – Ice cream, sour cream, and lemon juice. That is not a good pair. – Yeah, ew! – Let’s mix that around, shall we? Right on top. – You’re gonna like mush
the ice cream in there? Okay, that’s good.
– Uh-huh. – Okey, dokey, we have
some bad ones in there. – This is when it has to get bad. The ice cream is kind of melted. We have to make each other leave. And then the winner. (Brookie laughs) You guys don’t know what
the winner gets yet. Okay, ready? – Mm-hmm. – Five.
– Five, ew. – It’s like stringy caramel.
– That looks good. Ew, why is a spoon left in there? – It’s mine (laughs). – Is that yours? – But I’ll lick it. – Actually this is probably good. Root beer, banana ice cream, and caramel. – It’s better than just the plain. – It’s better than all these
ones, besides that one. – Mm-hmm, yeah, that ones really good. And I’m gonna make it bad. Can you hand me the hot sauce? – No! I swear if I get that one. – Tapatio, we eat hot sauce
with pretty much everything. Got some dried flakes in there. We’re dumpin’ that.
– Okay, that’s enough. – That’s enough, that’s enough. And let’s mix it around, you know. – Yeah, but you just used my spoon. – Well, now you have a hot sauce spoon. I’m really scared about the French Vanilla and now that one. – Yeah. – All right, here I go. Two!
– Two. Okay, that’s not that bad. – Oh, you have to eat a blackberry. – Yeah, all right, I got a blackberry and some ice cream in there. That is so big. (laughs) I like it. – I bet the blackberry
is pretty overpowering. What are you gonna add? – Should I just keep it good, or no? – I’m not gonna leave it lookin’ good. – But then I might leave
for my own topping. – True, true. – Okay, I’m gonna add some apple sauce, just ’cause it’s not that bad, but it’s not like gross. – We have some bad ones in there. Ew. – That looks very not good. – Disgusting. I’m rolling. (dice splashes) (girls laughing) – The dice– The dice is in the ice cream. I have to fish around for it. (laughs) – No, whatever it lands on,
whatever you scoop it on. – Okay, what number is that? I can’t see. – Oh, ah! (laughs) – Okay, we’re not gonna roll it into into the ice cream.
– You’re gonna get number five – or number six, yes! I get to pick! (claps)
– Oh! – Oh wait, you get to pick. – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. I need to pick the worst one. – I would eat any of these, so I’m not gonna leave this round. – I’m gonna make you eat number five, ’cause I tried a little bit of that. – The hot sauce one. – The hot sauce, the
banana, the root beer. – Ew, okay, here I go. – Take a big ol’ chunk. All right, here we go. – (gasps) Smells hot and spicy. (slurps) Ew! – The banana shines through. – Oh, yeah, I can still taste the banana. Oh, and it’s spicy, but
not bad enough to leave. That’s for sure.
– All right. – I need to get a good one in there. We haven’t done this yet, so– – Ew, this is the worst one by far. – Ketchup. I hate when the mustard is like juicy. Mustard’s not supposed to be juicy. (screams) – So, your turn. You get to see what one you get to eat. – Four, yes!
– Oh! – The cookie dough one. This is the best one. – Yes! (slurps) – Well, what topping are
you gonna make for that one? – I’m gonna make that one the good one. Some more berries. They’re not gonna be terrible in it, but they’re not gonna be great, so– – So, now there’s not a
really, really good one. – That was a big berry (laughs). – My turn for the dice. – Four, oh my gosh.
Four! The one you just did. – Okay, get a berry, some cookie dough, and some ice cream in there. – Berry, cookie dough, ice cream. – That’s a good scoop.
– This is a good one. I didn’t get the biggest
berry, so I was good. – Yeah, it’s not terrible, but like– – It’s actually kinda good. – So this one isn’t terrible again, but it’s not gonna be great now. – This is not gonna be good
in that. It’ll make it sour. – Lemon with berry and cookie dough. – Okay, that was kind of a lot. – All right, well, here I go. I want to get number one. – Oh, yeah, number one has
not been touched in a while. – Three. – Oh, are you gonna eat it? What did we add in there? – Sour cream– – Oh my gosh, the sour cream. Wait, that’s gonna be gross. You wanna leave? (laughs) – Okay, Marissa whispered
to me what the prize is, and I really want that prize. I think this is mixed,
but I don’t really know. – Ew, ew, ew.
– There’s chunks. There’s a chunk of, ew. – Brooklyn, it’s just– ♪ It’s just fine ♪ ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ (slurps) I need my cheese. (Marissa laughs) – We need to make that one good, man. – Ew. – I’m adding some cookie dough in that. – Cookie dough, okay, girl. – I can just. – But cookie dough with that? – Yes. – Ew. – Let me make this a chunk,
so you can get a big chunk. – True. (girls laughing) – Number one, number one, number one, number one, number one. – What’d you get? – Five. Oh my heck. (Brookie squeals) Why? The ketchup, ew. – That one’s the worst one by far, and we’ve got that the most times. – Ah! Why, this is disgusting. – That’s a big chunk. (laughs) Okay, that lavender-ish one is not good. – I have to eat this. – Get that ketchup in there. Hot sauce. – Ew! I have my saving grace right here. Don’t think about it,
don’t think about it. – It’s like ice cream. (chair rattles) – Ah, that is so bad! So bad, that ketchup in there. – Oh no. Garlic? – We’re makin’ this one so bad. – Really, really, really,
really, really, really bad. – Next one to get five– – Is done, or six. – I would leave if I got that again. – Uh-huh. – Ew, this smells so bad. – Now, your breath is
gonna smell like that if you eat it. I need to smell the cookie dough. – Ew! (laughs) That just stunk up the whole room. – Okay, here we go. One! – One? – One, one, one no matter what. – Oh my gosh, that was a good one. – Well, we don’t know yet, actually. – True, Flaming Hot Cheetos
and coconut ice cream. – I’m just gonna do a little dip. – Yeah, just a little dip. – A little dippy dip. – She sounds like Mom. – There’s my. – Is it fine? It’s probably not worse than any of these. – It’s actually good. That was a good round for me. – Add a topping on there. – I’m really gonna add some hot sauce. It might not be great, you know. – Mm-hmm, ew. – Okay, that was kinda of a lot, but we’re workin’ with it, you know. – Okay, I’m gonna roll, four.
– That was kind of hot. – Oh my gosh. (Brookie laughs) No, I’m not eating that.
– There’s not even a bag. – What does it have in there? – Black berries, whatever
that stuff is, and– – Okay, I’m gonna do it. – Get it. Have we already did this one? – I think so. (slurps) – We’ll find out. – Yeah, not as bad as that one. I’m gonna add the Dijon mustard. – No! That was so much. – Yeah, it was. Oh, it smells so bad in here. – All right, so my turn next. I really want her to get six or five, then I get to pick. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I got five, I got five. – Are you gonna leave? – I would leave if I had to eat that. It has garlic in it. – I literally– – That big chunk of garlic. (laughs) Are you gonna leave, are you gonna leave? – No, no, no, no, no, no. (laughs) I’m gonna leave. Tappin’ out. I cannot eat that.
– Yes! Okay, let’s just go
over what it has in it. – Okay, garlic, hot sauce,
root beer, banana, ice cream, – Caramel, hot sauce. – Ew. – Ketchup. – I would leave, too,
if I had to eat that. Yes! – Well, you get to win– – $100. – Woo! – Yes! – Go to Target, spend some moolah. – Yep, I gt to spend some moolah. That is the end of our challenge. I win this challenge. Maybe we’ll have to do a part two to see who wins again, or maybe like different
foods and different toppings. That would be really fun. – Yeah, like a cookie, a big cookie. – Ooh, a donut. That would be really good. Okay, so (claps). That is
the end of our challenge. Thank you guys so much for watching. If you guys would like
to, please subscribe, and we will see you next time. Bye.
– Bye. (funky music)