– [Both] Hey guys!
– I’m Marissa! – I’m Brookie! – And today we’re only
going to be eating food that starts with the
first letter in our name. (acoustic guitar) – Make sure to subscribe down below and hit that notification bell so you will get notified
every time we post a video. – We have some exciting videos coming up so you definitely wanna
stay tuned for those. Anyway we’re at the store right now and we’re gonna go inside. We have ten minutes to get all of the things that we can think of that start with the first letter of our name.
– Yes. – My name is Marissa so I’m getting stuff that starts with M. – My name is Brookie or Brooklyn and I have to get letters with letters? Food with B. – These are not super
common well actually, what’s like a common letter that most foods starts with? (crickets chirping) I don’t know.
– I feel like just all over the place. – All over, well let’s go! – [Marissa] My timer has started. – And we’re off. All right we have ten minutes to go and get all of
our food, so let’s go. – Mandarin oranges. Got my first thing down within 20 seconds, yes! – There’s so many people here it’s very, very it’s gonna be interesting. – I was thinking in my head
before the challenge started and I’m like, Milano Cookies. I really like the mint chocolate. These were like my favorite
things when I was younger. – So there’s B, banana. I don’t really like bananas. But I got some bananas. Add them to the cart – Microwave popcorn, oh my gosh. Literally right here. I’m gonna get this. Yes. – Broccoli, I really don’t want that. We’re not getting broccoli. We’re not getting broccoli. – Also I don’t know
who wins the challenge, if you get more stuff or if
you get like better stuff, if you know what I mean? Pringles, that sounds really good. I’m just getting all the junk food. – I think berries were
over here like raspberries. I’m gonna go with
blueberries or blackberries. I’m gonna go with blackberries. – [Marissa] I have Muddy Buddies, oranges, microwave popcorn and Milano cookies. – It’s pretty good, blackberries. I could get like a, I don’t know! – [Marissa] Looking at candy. Mini, Mini Starbursts. Guys I love this challenge! – This is a lot harder
than I thought it would be. I don’t know what we’re going to do. B, oh bagels. Bagels, bagels. – I feel like I need to
get some healthy stuff too. Maybe I’m going to get fruit. I have six minutes left. – Mini bagels, those are the best. Ooh Crunch Berries. Crunch Berries, you know what I mean? Those are the best. – I am trying to look for mangoes, but I don’t really know where
to start looking for that. M is hard. – Okay we have seven minutes left, and I kind of need to hurry because I
– [Marissa] Beans. – do not have enough but– – Also, I don’t know if it counts if it’s the brand that starts with an M or the actual food that starts with an M. – I’m going to get a burrito because that sounds
much better than beans. So like there’s a lot of beans, yeah. – I’m also looking in the freezer section, looking for anything, anything that starts with an M or has a letter of M on it. – This cart is really, really loud. Okay what is happening with this cart? It’s like (squeaking). – Ooh, I want to get a drink too. any chips that start with an M? – Gummy bears, yeah. – [Marissa] Mesquite BBQ, yes. – Wild Berry LifeSavers. I mean like, berry. We’re working with it. – [Marissa] I’m gonna get
orange mango Cascade Ice. – Blue, strawberry,
raspberry straw things? – [Marissa] Mellow Yellow,
I don’t know what this is but that looks good, Mellow Yellow. – Got some bread. Oh I could get some berry jam. – Once again, I’m going for junk food. M & M’s, can’t forget about those. – Oh look what I found, I
found some bread sticks! Blueberry Eggos. Why not? – [Marissa] Wow I have a junk food cart. This is amazing. I love challenges like this because we get to eat food and sometimes it’s not the healthiest. – I’m getting a beef. See I’m so good at this,
like what the crap like. I’m out of breath. – Guys I have one minute
to finish my round. I’ve no idea what to get. – We need to hurry. We have like, a minute left. I need to get some jam for my toast. – [Marissa] I have ten seconds. I think I’m gonna get some
Mochi Ice Cream balls. Mango Sweet. – Oh watermelon is kind of a berry. Ooh strawberry, strawberry. – All right guys, time just ran out. Here’s Brookie, Brook! Are you done?
– Time’s up, time’s up. Yep, I got a lot of stuff!
– You got way more stuff than I did.
– [Brookie] Wow, what is this? Mochi? I’ve always wanted to try that.
– [Marissa} Yeah, I’m really excited for this and I got the mango kind. Okay let’s go check out
and then we can reveal what we got at home.
– Yes. – All right guys, we are back from the grocery store and– – We’re in the studio (fans screaming) – But we are here back in the studio. It actually feels pretty good. So we thought it would be fun to switch this up a little
bit and play a game. So the game is, I’m going
to pull something out or like you’ll pull something out.
– Yeah – And then we’re gonna have to match it or like give something better than that from our selection that
we got at the store. Do you just want to do
rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first?
– Sure – [Both] Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. – All right
– So you go first. So I get to like one-up her. – Okay well these are pretty good. They’re the Crunch Blueberries. – B as in berries. – So I got blueberries, they’re the best. I love them so much. – Kinda similar, they’re kind of crunchy. I’m gonna go with my Mesquite
BBQ Kettle Cooked Chips. I am so excited for these. Do you wanna open them up?
– Okay. – Well I guess I’ll just
eat cereal without milk, but like it’s still good. – I actually love these. (scream) – I just love food videos because I mean there’s food in them, so like–
– We get to eat. It just makes it so much better.
– It’s so good. – All right. – These are pretty good chips. – All the berries in them. That was good. – If you were to choose,
would you choose chips or cereal with no milk? Like honestly I would pick chips
– I would pick chips. – So I guess that’s one point for me, zero points for Brookie. (cheering) – Next round. – Now my turn to get one. I don’t really know what this is. It’s called Mellow Yellow. – I don’t know, I don’t know that either.
– Its like, I think it’s… I think it has caffeine in it. It looks really good.
– Take a little squirt you know – Citrus-flavored soda. It looks kind of like a Sprite. – I’m gonna go with Gummy Bears.
– Ooh. – I love Gummy Bears. They’re so yummy.
– That’s a hard decision. Okay I’m gonna try this. I’m really excited actually. Oh my gosh, it’s so good. That is so good. That tastes like lemonade
and Sprite together. – It probably is. For me Gummy Bears are just always good. – Okay so that’s the next round. Would you rather eat well this is hard because I like both of them. It just depends on my mood, if I’m like, thirsty or like–
– Like right now, right now.
– Right now? I would go with this
because I’m like thirsty. – I’ll go with this. I love Gummy Bears.
– So I think our mom has to be the tiebreaker. – [Mom] Gummy bears. – Yeah! – Oooh! So one-one
– One-one. – All right I’m gonna
go with blackberries. – Blackberries?
– Blackberries are pretty good. Mandarin oranges. I love oranges. Oranges are just a staple, you know? These are both healthy. I think like the only healthy thing I got. Yeah. Also I love the orange smell. – Okay at first it was like, so hard to find something in your name. But then like once like
you dug a little bit, like you could find a bunch.
– I was debating on whether or not it was cheating if you got something where the brand started with M instead of like the actual food. This for example. Oranges isn’t an M, but
Mandarin oranges yes. – I don’t think it’s cheating like it’s the brand so like it’s okay. – I would rather eat oranges because I don’t like blackberries. – I would rather eat these. – [Both] Mom! – [Mom] I say berries because you can get oranges any time of the year. – Yeah!
– What? I’m gonna go with I’m so excited for these.
– Oh I’ve been wanting to try these.
– I’m so excited for these. these are the Mochi Ice Cream Balls. And I was like, this was within the last ten seconds of the game. I just saw these in the freezer section so I was just about dying. – (mumbling)
They are like frozen, you see that? – Wow, that is so weird. Okay how can I one this up? – I don’t think you can one this up honey. – Brownies. I don’t know, I don’t know. – I’m just excited to try these. These are the mango,
– I do wanna try those. – the sweet mango. – I wanna try them. – Oh, I hate the texture of it. (screaming) Oh it’s so weird guys, it’s so weird. (upbeat music) The outside has like corn starch on it and is like rubbery. And then the inside is filled with ice cream which is so good.
– (Brookie) Oh my gosh – Brookie’s first time trying it. – It’s not that bad. – I just don’t like the outside. Ice cream is really good. – The ice cream’s good. – My fingers are numb. (laughing) – My teeth are so cold. – Okay the brownies or Mochi balls? (laughing) – Those are really good too. Actually, I prefer brownies. What do you prefer Brookie? – Mochi.
– Mochi? Mom! – [Mom] I’d have to say, Mochi. – Mochi! – No, I only got one there. – Yes! – Well both of them are
really good though so, but I like Mochi.–
– But the mochi is just like interesting and fun. – All right my turn to choose, and I’m gonna go with Sour
Punch Blueberry thingabobbers. – Mini Starbursts. – Oh those are…
– So they are both candy. You can’t go wrong with Mini Starbursts. – I love those. – But these are fun. – I don’t know. – Oh those a re sour. I think that I’m going
to go with Starburst. – Same. I like them better.
– Starbursts, yeah. – And now it’s three to two. – I’m loosing!
– Brook is loosing. I’m choosing Microwave popcorn. – I’m…
– This is a cheddar which is my favorite. – Am gonna one you up with breadsticks. Oh, that’s hot. – Oh my gosh. I could not find anything
in the freezer section besides those Mochi balls. – Mochi balls (laughing) – [Marissa] Yum! Can I try the other half? – (mumbles) – Wait those are so good. Dipped in some sauce, and
that would be delicious. – And like the garlic on it, ooh. – I’d rather pick bread sticks. – All the way. – Three to three. – All right next round. – It’s your turn girl. Oh my. – I have LifeSaver Gummies wild berry. – I have orange mango Cascade Ice. I’m so excited for this.
– Oh I want one so bad. – I didn’t get any drinks because I could not find one drink. – Root Beer – Oh yeah. (laughing) Idiot.
– Why didn’t you think of that? – I’m too weak to cut. – (rip) That’s always… What in the world did you just do? They’re all over girl. – No! – Crud. – No! Well that was so sad. – All right and for that round, we decided on Cascade Ice. – Yeah.
– yeah! – This time I’m really thirsty right now. – So now it’s either four to three, or five three, or four four. My favorite one of all is the Milano Mint Chocolate cookies. – I have strawberry gum, like strawberry. I know that’s like
stretching it a bit like– – It’s strawberry, right. That does not count. – Yes it… – That does not count.
– Excuse you, it has berry. – Berry, it’s straw, that doesn’t even start with the letter B. – It’s berry gum! – The challenge is starting
– No. – Find food that that starts with the letter of your name.
– Then it’s berry gum. – It is Strawberry gum,
– It’s berry gum. it is strawberry,
– It is berry gum. – not berry.
– It’s berry gum. – No, this is not acceptable. – That’s a cookie. – Milano, you cannot argue that. Milano. – (Screaming and pounding gum on table) – I can’t open this. My hands are really, really tired, and I feel like I can’t move, and not coordinated right now. I actually don’t wanna eat gum right now. – Me neither. – So I’m just going to give it to Milano because I love Milano.
– Woo! What’s the score? I have no idea. All right, My next one just came hot out of the oven.
– It looks so good. so good. – And I got Taquitos! – I’m going to argue with M&Ms. – M&Ms? – I would honestly pick Taquitos though, especially right now because
that’s like, actual food. – Kind of. – Really good. And then M&Ms. Girl. – My new saying is, “Girl”. “Girl!” (coughing) – Okay.
– It’s stuck. I can’t. – Peanut Butter M&Ms are
my favorite by the way, but Brookie gets a point for that round. – It’s stuck. All right we both agreed on Taquitos so I get that one. I don’t even know the score anymore, but you know we’ll just say it’s at–
– This is my last one. – Seven four. – Oh I’m going to win then.
– I’m gonna, – No, you’re not.
– Yeah I’ve more items, so you can’t one up me. – Well, I have Muddy Buddies. And this one ups all. You have bread honey? Well I have Muddy Buddies
– No, I have blueberry Eggos. – That does not one-up this. – They’re cold! – Oh it’s so good. I would always get these on road trips. Yeah I’m not even trying that. – (mumbling) I definitely like Buddies
a lot more than cold Eggos. – Cold eggos. That was my last item. – Then you can’t one up my bananas. So I get that point.
– Dang it. You can’t one up my bread. So I get that point. You can’t one up my bagels. You can’t get that point. So I win. – So I don’t know. What? – Ah thank you.
– How? How do I do, how? – You just didn’t get
enough stuff so you know, take the L. – Okay I’m taking it. Okay so that’s the end of our challenge. It looks like Brookie won because she had more items than me. But comment down below whose items you thought were better. And give this video a thumbs up if you liked this challenge. I loved it, it was really fun. – I know like food. – Me too.
– So anyways, thank you so much for watching. We’ll see you next time. Bye
– Peace. (upbeat music)